Magic Malagueta tour
Our tour lasts about three hours, we will make you visit the east coast of Malaga, along the way you will receive information on places of interest but not only, there will be the possibility during the stops to enjoy a drink or taste the typical sea specialties in the numerous beach bars. We have vintage-style, comfortable and colorful bicycles that add a touch of style to your tour of this fun city.
- Muelle one looking at the Center Pompidour in the direction of Farola,
- La Farola de Málaga is one of the icons of the Costa del Sol. Its history and peculiarity will be described.
- It is the urban sandy beach located on the eastern coast of the city. We will walk along the P.º Marítimo Pablo Ruiz Picasso and it will be pleasant to enjoy its bright colors
- From the Baños del Carmen beach, we can see one of the best sunsets on the Costa del Sol, overlooking the old Balneario, with great views of the Mediterranean.
- El palo is a small seaside neighborhood located on the beachfront, with its famous beach bars and typical Mediterranean dishes. The extraordinary freshness of its seafood and the way it is prepared make this neighborhood one of the best in the area.
We will stop for a while to take advantage of its beauties.
- El Peñón del Cuervo is a protected biological enclave. Concerts are common on this beach, and it has an area for barbecues that has tables and benches.
- Resuming the initial route we will return to the city center passing through the Paseo de Parque, to admire its botanical garden known for its variety of exotic plants, we will arrive at the famous Plaza de Toros, we will tell you its history and we will conclude the tour with a magical surprise. ....
"Happy to share it"